Reduce the words in the following expressions without uttering their meanings.
1. I probably will not be able to come
2. If you think that having blue birds in your yard is a near impossible idea ...
3. Overall, the ultimate goal of Jack Plunket's art is to show the world from the point of view that Plunket's dog
saw it.
4. It was due to the fact that I was late.
5. The fact that she has not succeeded is surprising.
6. I must bring to your notice the recent happenings in the department.
7. It is apparent that she is sick.
1. I probably will not be able to come
2. If you think that having blue birds in your yard is a near impossible idea ...
3. Overall, the ultimate goal of Jack Plunket's art is to show the world from the point of view that Plunket's dog
saw it.
4. It was due to the fact that I was late.
5. The fact that she has not succeeded is surprising.
6. I must bring to your notice the recent happenings in the department.
7. It is apparent that she is sick.